Connected Living is proudly a designer and installer of Dynalite Control Systems throughout Melbourne, Brisbane, and the Gold Coast.
The Philips Dynalite range of products consists of 'controllers', to which lighting and other loads are connected, 'user interfaces' that give you the power to interact with the system and 'integration devices' used to connect additional systems so they communicate and perform seamlessly as one. A comprehensive suite of software products and network accessories completes Dynalite's extensive offering.
Wiring all of your home or offices circuitry through the Dynalite system means you have the ability to control any electrical component in your home from any control panel or touch screen you desire. A single Dynalite touch screen has the ability to control.
- Lighting, simple on/off and complete lighting scenes
- Whole home music and video systems
- AV and home theatre components, including dimming lights, lowering projector and playing a movie at the touch of a button
- Air conditioning systems with feedback
- LED lighting, including RGB colour control
- Anything else you can think of... it is really only limited by your imagination
Integration of all your home's components with Dynalite allows us to introduce "real" home automation features. Features that simplify our daily routines, help save us time, keep our homes secure, and make our homes energy efficient.
A Dynalite integrated and automated home can give us a number of real benefits.
Contact Connected Living today for a free consultation and quote on your Dynalite Control System.
- Completely transform our environment and create moods to suit any occasion at the touch of a button
- Secure our homes with automatic alarm activation, automated lighting, panic mode features, security cameras, remote access and more.
- Save energy as lights and other components are turned off automatically when it is detected those areas are no longer in use. A goodnight button next to your bed will turn off everything in the home with a single button. Or have your lights dim as natural light becomes available.
- Enjoyment with entertainment technologies that stream our favourite music and video through our home at the touch of a button.
- Many many more.